Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2005, 03:48 AM

Default Re: Understanding Sharia

So you think "the policy of the Bush administration" (1) is to create secular, rights-oriented democracies; (2) together with the undeniable promotion and backing of the proposed Iraqi constitution, which it had a strong hand in drafting, yet (3) everyone knows that the fruits of bush administration policy amount to "disintegration of the counrty and civil war." Why don't you just say: "I have no idea what I'm talking about and can't even organize my thoughts."

And why were the drafters "troglodytes"? Answer: because they are Muslims, and therefore The Other, worthy in your mind of forced extinction.

[ QUOTE ]
I am not advocating genocide by any stretch of the imagination. I am simply putting forward a strategy that I consider necessary to "win" against extreme elements of the Islamic faith.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your term, not mine, for what you advocate is "war of extermination" against all "Islamicists" or perhaps the even more nebulous "extreme element" within Islam. Whomever these turn out to be, together with their wives and children, countrymen, fellows and braod swathe of bystanders, the toll inherently means the slaughter of innocnent millions.

Nothing needs to be stretched to fairly call you genocidal, self-destructive and suicidal. You're guilty of the sort of real, hard-core America hating of the sort that led other avowed "patriots" desolate Europe repeatedly.