Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: No content, parents

Keepitsimple,

You have to make school a priority. Poker, albeit a great opportunity, is not an easy way to make a great living. College will lead you to bigger and better things, brighter future, and more money to play poker with. I know you "may not want to" but you have to be responsible about this. Make school #1 priorty, and play poker when school is taken care of. Its very possible to do classes, study and then play poker when done, for a healthy amount of time. I know, because I am doing it right now. I mean no disrespect, but when you head to college, it is about learning responsibility as well as learning life experiences and of course a future career. Take advantage of this, its very +EV. I gave up my chance for my "free ride" of sort through college by dropping out when i was right out of high school. Now I am paying for it myself, and stuck with a lot more in student loans than i would have had before. Stick with College, its a no brainer.

If you need to vent about college, feel free to PM me.. i've been where you were in how you feel.

Good luck.

Acehawk