Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: KK - was this weak?

In 1.5 hrs I had seen her bet 1 time with less than top pair on the flop. That time it was four to the nut flush. And if that's the case here, I'm in a lot of trouble. But I am just getting my legs under me so, it probably was weak.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:25 PM

Default Re: KK - was this weak?

[ QUOTE ]
In 1.5 hrs I had seen her bet 1 time with less than top pair on the flop. That time it was four to the nut flush. And if that's the case here, I'm in a lot of trouble. But I am just getting my legs under me so, it probably was weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the use of gathering reads if we're afraid to use them b/c it's "weak". When a loose passive player (defined by PT stats alone) donks out to the PFR on an ace high flop it means he has an ace or better probably like 90% of the time.

And you have a stronger read on top of that. Maybe maybe he has a flush draw here. But a vast majority of the time he has an ace. So a fold is ok.

If you're going to continue I think you have to raise the flop. FWIW, though, I think calling a 3-bet or a turn donkbet is really really bad.

EDIT: didn't notice there were two players left to act. I think this makes it more correct to fold.