Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 11:56 AM

Default Question about a Seneca room - Irving, NY

Hi guys,

I was browsing through the poker pages cardroom directory and found a room listed as "Seneca Gaming And Entertainment" in Irving, NY (looks like it's right next to Corning). Anyways, I was surprised because it's only about 1.5 hrs from me and I'd never heard of it.

I did a search and found a dead post with no info, so I'm trying agian. If anyone can provide some details about the room what games they offer, action, rake, etc. I'd really appreciate it, otherwise I'll give them a call and post back with my findings but would prefer first hand knowledge.

Thanks,
Jason
Old 07-28-2005, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Question about a Seneca room - Irving, NY

D'oh...looks like Poker pages has the zipcode wrong. Irving, NY appears to be on the other side of the state. Oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2005, 03:32 PM

The Seneca room you are talking about is about 1 hour south of Buffalo, maybe 35 minutes or so outside of Hamburg. Since the rooms in Niagara Falls and Salamanca opened, I hadn't heard too much about the room in Irving. Not too sure if they still have games going. Your best bet is Niagara Falls or Salamanca.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:25 PM

Thanks, yeah I was searching by using just the zipcode (which is incorrect at pokerpages) and thought this town was right across the border (I'm in central pa), but sadly it's not.

I'm thinking about a spur of the moment trip to salamanca this weekend though...this whole thing has gotten me in the mood for some live poker. It's still (slightly) closer than AC for me, and although it's just low limit at salamanca I'm sure it'll be fun either way.

J