Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Neteller Accnt Hacked (continued) and Neteller Won\'t Refund

I would love to be able to follow the "Jah Rasta" rule in your case (everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt) but I can't do it. Everything you say is just way too general and out of focus. 1. You claim someone hacked your Neteller account and transferred your money. Tell us how much you lost. 2. You claim it was transferred to "RM Costa Rica". Fine, shouldn't be too hard to get Neteller to tell you who this is or what kind of business. 3. You provide no copies of e-mails, etc.

I think someone said it in the original thread - let this thread die. You've had your 15 minutes.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to be able to follow the "Jah Rasta" rule in your case (everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt) but I can't do it. Everything you say is just way too general and out of focus. 1. You claim someone hacked your Neteller account and transferred your money. Tell us how much you lost. 2. You claim it was transferred to "RM Costa Rica". Fine, shouldn't be too hard to get Neteller to tell you who this is or what kind of business. 3. You provide no copies of e-mails, etc.

I think someone said it in the original thread - let this thread die. You've had your 15 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Okay I didn't want to reveal this info originally but now I'm so pissed off because I probably won't get my money back and nobody even believes my story. I lost a little over $3,000. Not a whole lot, I know. But still I'm pissed off as hell and I hope you understand why.

2. As I said in my previous post, their rep told me they couldn't disclose any info until they get the police report.

3. As I said in my previous post, I have no email at this point. As soon as I get one I will post it here.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:17 PM

THIS Neteller guy is so full of crap!!!

Doing business over the internet is actually safer then going to a store or a bank because of technology today the electronic paper trails can help you alomst pin point where exactly money is and is going.

This is impossible to believe that Neteller would tell you tough luck, make up a better story !!
[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
THIS Neteller guy is so full of crap!!!

This is impossible to believe that Neteller would tell you tough luck, make up a better story !!
[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately I don't have an audio clip of the conversation between me and the Neteller rep. But essentially she did tell me tough luck. Hard to believe? No s.h.i.t.!
Old 06-06-2005, 03:28 PM

I do beleive you, however.

Ok I don't know why you posted this thread in the first place.

1. If it was to inform the public, the public doesn't care.
2. If it was for sympathy, the morons of which comprise 90% of the posters in this forum aren't going to be sympathetic.
3. If it was to get help, I told you what to do. There was no need for a followup post, as you were just going to get flamed again.

Feel free to PM me directly if you just want someone to vent to.

Posting in the internet forum is absolutely worthless if you expect an intelligent response.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do beleive you, however.

Ok I don't know why you posted this thread in the first place.

2. If it was for sympathy, the morons of which comprise 90% of the posters in this forum aren't going to be sympathetic.
3. If it was to get help, I told you what to do. There was no need for a followup post, as you were just going to get flamed again.

Feel free to PM me directly if you just want someone to vent to.

Posting in the internet forum is absolutely worthless if you expect an intelligent response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your kind response. Sadly I didn't realize nobody would believe my story or even care about it. But now that I see the vast majority of people here don't believe my story even though the same thing could happen to them any day (and they won't get their money back mind you), I'm determined to prove what I have said is all true.

As I said I will post the police report once I get it and anything that might help convince these guys.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself, thanks.

Neteller123, I'm waiting to see how this turns out especially if NT can figure out how the hack happened because that'll give the rest of the users an idea of how to protect ourselves. So please keep posting updates.

Yeah -- denial she is a powerful mistress. Maybe if this guy is a flake or a liar or a troll then magically our money is safe and nothing like that can happen. For everyone who has an account: you're not at all curious to get an inside view of NT's fraud investigation should your money ever go bye-bye?

I'm an employee of a US bank that has a large online business, and what he is encountering not only sounds plausable, but is pretty much standard procedure when fraud occurs. My bank doesn't require a police report (but it is not out of the realm of possibility that some might) but they won't start investigating until they send you a list of your transactions among which you must identify fraudulent ones and have that list notarized.

What I don't understand is why people who don't believe him find the need to comment on this thread at all. Surely the easiest way for a thread to die out is for people stop responding to it. And as for doing me a public service by pointing out frauds, well gee thank you but my bullshit detector works just fine.

Good luck, Neteller123. Hope it all works out for you.

--Polly
Old 06-06-2005, 04:30 PM

im sorry that this happened to you. however, it is hard to believe because you are the first person to ever say anything like this about neteller and you are a new poster. we get alot of troll accounts posting reports of certain sites scamming them, but we never get these reports from reputable twoplustwo members.

im going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this actually happened to you, because there is nothing to be gained by simply saying it didnt. however, if we dont see any screenshots of your police report or neteller information noone is going to believe you, including me.

if this really did happen to you, i appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:33 PM

As I said in the original post, I think this is theredpill trolling.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:38 PM

Thank you very much.

Just finished talking to Wachovia on the phone. They are going to send me an affidavit. Once I get it I will post a pic. In case you are wondering why the h.e.l.l. I was talking to Wachovia, whoever stole my money made a transfer from my Wachovia checking account to my neteller account before making any withdrawals (presumably to a poker account).