Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2005, 04:29 PM

Default Re: anyone have any funny stories about crapping their pants?

I've just finished my wrestling match and I'm chillin' on the bench watching our 152 pounder. A teammate says "What is that on Rodney, Oh my god I think he [censored] himself.” That is when Rodney gets up and runs off the mat. Everyone is a little confused but the ref starts the injury clock and we wait. About 90 seconds later he comes back and they resume the match.

The match was at home and our home singlets were yellow. Yellow isn't a very good color for hiding a [censored] stain. As the match went on the [censored] stain grew larger. By this time everyone on the bench has figured out what is going on and we are all laughing hysterically as is a portion of the crowd. The match continued for maybe another minute when Rodney again ran off the mat and forfeited the match. And this is where he earned the nickname Hershey squirts.

But wait there’s more. Ten months have past and many from my team are at a preseason tournament all wearing our yellow singlets. One of the tourney officials walks over to us and asks “Which one of you [censored] your pants last year?” All of us are laughing except for the freshman 152 pounder in the tainted uniform.