Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2005, 12:40 PM

Default whoring question

I've just succesfully finished my first whoring experiment at Paradise. Too bad I read about the "granny" code too late so I only got to clear 50$ I lost 6,50 so I increased my bankroll with a whopping 43,50 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. When I cashed out I got an extra 20$ for using Neteller but I'm not sure if that only is when you sign up for Neteller through Paradise so Í have to see it in my account before I believe it.

(beginning players, get a 100% up to 100$ by using the code "GRANNY" with your first Paradise deposit!! Granny Mae can be found posting regurlary on this board)

I'm contemplating my next step and would like some advice. I single table at the moment as I'm still studying SSHE and still have plenty of learning to do before I get bored. (I read these forums and SSHE when I have bad hole cards but need full attention when I get good ones) So I was thinking about Pacific as you get a 100% up to 100$ if you sign up through Cardplayer.com

My other option would be Everest Poker where you get up to 200$ for free regardless of your deposit but you have to:

the Bonus will convert at the rate of 1 unit for every 100 units you bet in qualified wagers (for example, US$1 in bonus converted for every US$100 in qualified wagers).

This is only in hands that are raked.

I have the feeling that this is going to take forever, am I right? I play 0,50/1,-

All advice about the logical next step is welcome. My budget at the moment is ideally 100$ but I could squeeze out 200$ just to maximise and get the extra 100$ straight out. I play 0,50/1,-

I did my homework and checked all the whoring sites I could find but with my limited experience the information sometimes becomes a bit overwhelming and the terms and conditions are a bit unclear to me.

I read the building a bankroll for newbies post on this forum which is really helpfull and the whoring 101 on Bonuswhores.com so I might go Crypto but somehow I'm not too enthousiastic to get over there. (can't explain it, just too many sites with too many different deals and terms etc etc, confuses me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])