Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2005, 03:07 PM

Default Bounties

Post 'em up.

If crunchster can play (he was bumped to the wait list), I'm offering $20 to whichever one of you busts him out.

Reminds me of that old Star Trek episode.... I bet 20 quatloos on the thrall that eliminates crunchster from the competition.

ghettorat has a bounty in the works.... I'll let him post it.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:20 PM

Default $20 Bounty on Slow Play Ray

I'd make it more, except it shouldn't be too tough to collect. Oh yeah, and Ray if you call off all your chips with the worst hand, then I'll pay you the $20 for being a dumbass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2005, 03:39 PM

Default Re: $20 Bounty on Slow Play Ray

[ QUOTE ]
I'd make it more, except it shouldn't be too tough to collect. Oh yeah, and Ray if you call off all your chips with the worst hand, then I'll pay you the $20 for being a dumbass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ghettorat bounty + 27offsuit = NoPlayRay
Old 04-15-2005, 03:41 PM

Default Re: OFFICIAL Central MA 2+2 Challenge Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Suited Deuces, your worst nightmare just came true. I'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-oh, 2 weeks in a row with both of you guys...is anyone else playing both?

[/ QUOTE ]

SlowPlay, just to let you know......At the inaugural Suited Deuces last year, I came in 2nd, and that was only because I ran into AA heads up with top pair on the board. It was against Vinny, who will be there tomorrow too.

I'll have my eye on you SlowPlay....

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. watch out for the slow play in particular - or, as i also like to call it, the gentle treatment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant....

And you watch out for flat nuts Ray, because however painful it is........I still love sitting on my nuts.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:30 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: Speaking of Deez Nutz

[ QUOTE ]
I meant....

And you watch out for flat nuts Ray, because however painful it is........I still love sitting on my nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geesh, just finished up 9th (out of 27) in a PokerStars 2000 buy-in (play money, yes, play money, I friggin hate online play, much better live, and online poker is friggin rigged, EVERYONE knows that, they don't call it RiverStars for nothing)

So I'm short-stacked at this table with a douchebag talking about people having his nuts in their mouth, on their chin, etc, etc.

I catch A/A and double through. Next hand I catch K/K and double through. Then I catch 10/10 and raise just like I had the previous two hands, and the "nutz monsta" pushes all-in on me. I of course call and see he's gone all-in with A/5 offsuit. Flop is A/J/5 (all clubs) so I'm feeling flushed and a 10 would do it too, but it doesn't happen.

He takes back the chip lead. Make it to the final table and I'm short-stacked (only about 1800 chips left) and in first position I find 9/9 and raise it from 200 to 600. Get a caller and then "Deez Nutz" pushes all-in. I insta-call his ass and he shows Q/J offsuit.

Flop is A/K/3 with two spades, turn is a 3 and he rivers a 10 for the straight to take me down. Then he proceeds to type up a storm about what a great player he is, his nuts are in my mouth, etc. I just LOVE online poker.

The 10K buy-in events aren't much better either. Won a bunch yesterday, today I've finished twice on the bubble and keep having the best hand cracked. Just another day of poker I suppose. Can't wait to take some fishies money tomorrow at my home game, and then hopefully not run into any "Deez nutz" characters at Dan's. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2005, 04:47 PM

Nothing like an on-line play money tourney to bring your game to a razor sharp edge. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I meant....

[/ QUOTE ]

Geesh, just finished up 9th (out of 27) in a PokerStars 2000 buy-in (play money, yes, play money, I friggin hate online play, much better live, and online poker is friggin rigged, EVERYONE knows that, they don't call it RiverStars for nothing)

So I'm short-stacked at this table with a douchebag talking about people having his nuts in their mouth, on their chin, etc, etc.

I catch A/A and double through. Next hand I catch K/K and double through. Then I catch 10/10 and raise just like I had the previous two hands, and the "nutz monsta" pushes all-in on me. I of course call and see he's gone all-in with A/5 offsuit. Flop is A/J/5 (all clubs) so I'm feeling flushed and a 10 would do it too, but it doesn't happen.

He takes back the chip lead. Make it to the final table and I'm short-stacked (only about 1800 chips left) and in first position I find 9/9 and raise it from 200 to 600. Get a caller and then "Deez Nutz" pushes all-in. I insta-call his ass and he shows Q/J offsuit.

Flop is A/K/3 with two spades, turn is a 3 and he rivers a 10 for the straight to take me down. Then he proceeds to type up a storm about what a great player he is, his nuts are in my mouth, etc. I just LOVE online poker.

The 10K buy-in events aren't much better either. Won a bunch yesterday, today I've finished twice on the bubble and keep having the best hand cracked. Just another day of poker I suppose. Can't wait to take some fishies money tomorrow at my home game, and then hopefully not run into any "Deez nutz" characters at Dan's. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure beats working for a liveing.....
Old 04-15-2005, 05:33 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing like an on-line play money tourney to bring your game to a razor sharp edge. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where else can I learn to play J/6 offsuit like a pro? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2005, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing like an on-line play money tourney to bring your game to a razor sharp edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 04-17-2005, 09:44 AM

Default I Just Met MrMoo!

Hey everyone. He's a newbie in these forums and he's been fairly quiet in this thread. Just met him last night when he played in my home game (he finished up 9th out of 15 if I recall correctly (I took 4th place when my short-stacked J/J ran into an A/J that caught)

I didn't get the opportunity to play against him, we were at separate tables, but he's a good guy and you'll all like him (unless you're pricks, then you probably don't like anybody). [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, make sure Toro gets seated at my table this time, never got to play with the guy. And make sure he's got a steady supply of fresh brews to keep him "thinking straight".

And no JoeTall at my table. First, why would I want to be up against a pro? Second, I'm 4 foot nuttin, I don't like tall people.

AJ
www.triplethreatpoker.com