Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 22) Same as above except your hand is Q Jo.
Call 72 23.38%
Fold 227 73.70%
Raise 3 0.97%
Abstain 6 1.95%
Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2005, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Invite A Friend Bonus? Opinions Please

Thank you to everyone for your valued and varied opinions. Some very interesting dynamics with what may appeal to you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

on another note, i played at your site a while back and finally left because of how hard it was to get a game. there were never any open tables at the stakes i play and the waiting lists were always very long. if you havent addressed this already, i would suggest doing so before trying to attract more players when you cant handle the number of players you already have.

[/ QUOTE ]
bigmac
We just want to be 100% sure on this. You've mentioned that there aren't enough tables, but is this purely a case of tables not being open or is it that there aren't enough players at the stakes you play at? What's your preferred stake level?
Old 04-08-2005, 06:42 AM

@gaming club.

Why have you removed the $2 2-table Sng's and made all the $5 2 table Sng's Turbo's? The tables were always very popular.

My girlfriend used to really enjoy these tables but they vanished some time ago now.

Also why is the "Fee" on the $2 Omaha 1-table SNG's less than the equilivant $2 Holdem SNG tables.

Thanks
Old 04-08-2005, 01:36 PM

Well,
The old method you used to use I lost out on as my friend that I referred punched in my name without the "_" underscore, so I lost out on the old bonus (I think it was 50 or 75 at the time)

Perhaps having a different method of tracking it as well?

Good luck either way,

jw
Old 04-14-2005, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Why have you removed the $2 2-table Sng's and made all the $5 2 table Sng's Turbo's? The tables were always very popular

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the late response. Honestly, we're not entirely sure why they weren't there but in any case we've asked for those tables again and they've been added to the software. $2 two table SNG's and $5 two table SNG's that aren't turbos. Hope this helps [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Regarding the Omaha fees, it's how it has been set from the beginning and the fee will remain the same for now, but we have made Prima aware of it.

josie_wales
Thanks for the good luck wishes. We've got some ideas on how to track and structure it differently and we're currently exploring all the possibilities and should something new be implemented we'll let ya'll know.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:17 PM

make prima fix their affiliate refferal system. for a while i was an affiliate and referred like 40 people. only about 1/2 of these got credited to me, because you do not have a "bonus code" system like party, etc and rely on links. for whatever reason (all the support people i have dealt with still cant tell me), when someone clicks on my link it doesnt get credited to me a high % of the time. add a bonus code imput and affiliates would refer many more players...
Old 04-15-2005, 03:51 AM

BK_
Could you give us some clarity on your post? We're a bit unsure whether you mean affiliate in the traditional sense of the word (referring players to sign up and receiving a % of the revenue generated) or if you're actually talking about the Invite A Friend program setup.