Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 01-18-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: Vegas trip report 1/15-1/17

Hm, seat 2. The white guy, brown hair, I think you were mostly wearing blue, I think a blue cap? You were pretty quiet. You you seemed kinda out of it.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hm, seat 2. The white guy, brown hair, I think you were mostly wearing blue, I think a blue cap? You were pretty quiet. You you seemed kinda out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laggy drunken asian guy. He might have been 3s (pretty sure it was 2s). Sitting right next to the wheel. Part of the night there was a black girl sitting in the chair right behind him for reasons unknown to me.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:57 PM

Oops I was in seat one I mean. Yeah there was an asian guy to the left of me. Saw him drag down some sizeable pots with AK.

PucknPoker you were there too? which seat were you at?
Old 01-19-2005, 12:06 AM

Yeah that was parade, I was trying out spread limit (never played limit much live was trying it out), I was the long hair in a blue hoody that came over every once and awhile checking on parade.
Old 01-19-2005, 04:30 AM

Yeah, that's me. I had a stretch of 30 min where I got like 3 AK's and hit every single flop. I was able to show down some big hands. That pretty much made up for what was an otherwise bad poker weekend.

One hand of note on that table. Soon after I showed down some big hands (and raised pf everytime), I got QQ in BB. 5 limpers to me, and I raised $10. ALL 5 limpers called. The dealer turned to me with a funny look and said "Looks like you got 5 callers". Flop comes JTx. I bet out $50 and all 5 folds....
Old 01-19-2005, 05:35 AM

I don't remember that hand clearly. I think that I was one of the limpers (4 limpers ahead of me, I had a suited connector/onegapper), then called the raise preflop when there was $50'sh in the pot and only $8 more to call. It was hard for me to call that hand, b/c I remember you showing good hands at the river after your preflop raises, but the pot odds were pretty attractive. Then the flop missed me completely so it made it an easy fold.

The one hand I remember with you in it was when there were like 5 or so players to see the flop. I had pocket 3's either in early position or in the SB. The flop was rags with a 2. checked around. Turn was a 2. Checked around. River was another blank. I made an attempt to value bet the pot with a half pot size bet. I figured everyone to have big cards, or Ax that missed. But you called with the lucky 2 (26 I think...) to take it.
Old 01-19-2005, 03:08 PM

So, I was sitting to you for probably 4 hours. This is how observant I am, I have no clue who you are or what you look like. What's that saying about a good poker player being an observant one? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]