Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: BRP/RH Situation Update - New Update 2

I am still patiently waiting for my 20%... Could I have been overlooked or is the queue still full?
Old 01-06-2005, 02:27 AM

Elric, we're not sure why you wouldn't have received it (sorry for the delayed response, we missed your last post!) Please PM us your alias ASAP and we'll find out for you.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-12-2005, 02:31 PM

Apparently they have forgotten what the 20% was for. I played 1100+ raked hands that I did not get credit for while their system was not counting correctly. They manually posted the bonus & BRP to catch me up and now they think I got the bonus without playing any hands because their system is still not counting the past correctly.

I have a feeling this may only be a problem for myself or maybe anyone who cleared their bonus playing 7 card stud back when the system was not counting the BRP's correctly...

Are there any other GC stud players that did not get the extra 20%? I assume all the Holdem players were taken care of or we would have heard something.

Hopefully Gaming Club Guy can remove the fog from their brains and hook me up.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:08 AM

You're absolutely right Elric. Our bad, we've just switched the fog lights on and can see what's happening. The 7 card issue resulted in our calculations being off in during the last correspondence we had.

Your account has been credited. Sorry about the delay.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:36 PM

Hi Gaming Club Guy,

Two things. First, the site does have some table selection problems, and I'd love more real-time updating (especially for pokertracker...), but I love the interface and speed. The turbo game are good too. You're now my 2nd favorite site behind party only because party works better with pokertracker.

Second, speaking of updating and BRP stuff...my counter seems stuck and I'd appreciate a look at it. I'm not sure if there is bonus remaining or not. I played a lot of hands after it was at the current level but none have been credited (nor the 20% etc...). So I haven't played since it stopped working. Have someone take a peek please!

Thanks much,

The Lemon
pgc05663977r
Old 01-13-2005, 12:53 PM

The Gaming Club guy rocks... He has taken care of my issues. Now if he could just help me to win the 2005 WSOP...
Old 01-13-2005, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Second, speaking of updating and BRP stuff...my counter seems stuck and I'd appreciate a look at it. I'm not sure if there is bonus remaining or not. I played a lot of hands after it was at the current level but none have been credited (nor the 20% etc...). So I haven't played since it stopped working. Have someone take a peek please!

[/ QUOTE ]

Could it be that you maxed out your BRP's at that level?
Old 01-13-2005, 03:15 PM

Anything's possible, but I signed up well before that change. The time limit may have run out too, but all the bonus available etc. is still there, and no 20%, so I suspect a bigger oops.

The Lemon
Old 01-13-2005, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anything's possible, but I signed up well before that change. The time limit may have run out too, but all the bonus available etc. is still there, and no 20%, so I suspect a bigger oops.

The Lemon

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I am pretty sure the time limit didnt run out since I think we have until the 16th to clear it all.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Two things. First, the site does have some table selection problems, and I'd love more real-time updating (especially for pokertracker...), but I love the interface and speed. The turbo game are good too. You're now my 2nd favorite site behind party only because party works better with pokertracker.

[/ QUOTE ]
It’s on our development list to speed up the BRP count and display, as well as hand histories.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Your BRP counter has stopped because you’ve hit your 30 day expiry period since you signed up. This is in terms of the sign-up bonus, and not the reload as you didn’t register for the reload. This explains why your BRP’s stopped counting on 12/27/2004.

Oh, and another thing, please could you remove your account number from your post or if Mat would be kind enough to remove it that would be great as it’s not really safe.

Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

The Gaming Club guy rocks... He has taken care of my issues. Now if he could just help me to win the 2005 WSOP...

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Elric [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]