Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2004, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Software Upgrade for The Gaming Club Poker Room

it seems to me that if you click on the notes that you have made on a player you can't get rid of the information window that pops up and obscures the centre cards unless you then go through a further elaborate notes palaver
Old 11-30-2004, 03:54 AM

Thanks to everyone for their comments. We'll relay them to Prima for review.

[ QUOTE ]

it seems to me that if you click on the notes that you have made on a player you can't get rid of the information window that pops up and obscures the centre cards unless you then go through a further elaborate notes palaver

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you talking about the yellow window that pops-up Mike? If so, just click on it and it will disappear. But we understand what you mean about obscuring the cards. We'll pass it to Prima.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:02 PM

Gaming Club,
My opinions...
--The new sorting is nice, but it seems to screw up the previous sorting. If I want to sort for flop %, having the .50/1 interspersed with the 5/10 is not useful. Would be best to have primary/secondary sorting mechanism, or to sort certain characteristics within the "stakes" criterion.

--The in-play history is not useful to me because if I cannot remember that, well maybe I shouldn't be playing. (No offense intended to anyone who likes it.)

IMO, the upgrade needed most is to lose the modality of the notes entry window. Don't know if I'm missing an option switch, but to have my game play blocked because I'm in the middle of composing a note, and to have to close the note in the middle so I can make my play is ultra-frustrating.

Thanks for asking,
JWP
Old 11-30-2004, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can scroll up to see the dealer history (bet, raise, check, etc.) but when a new action takes place it boots you back down to the bottom

[/ QUOTE ]

Highlight one of the lines in the text box then scroll up, this will "lock" the window so it doesn't keep jumping to the bottom. When you are done, scroll all the way to the bottom and click your cursor on the bottom line (without highlighting the text), this will "unlock" the window.

SF