Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 12:25 PM

Default Re: XBox live question

You use a striaght-through or a cross-over cable? Is your Xbox cabled into your PC or your router? Router, right?
Old 11-12-2004, 12:31 PM

straight through, yeah its plugged into the router. You can use the xbox link cable, which is a cross-over.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:35 PM

Nah..I just stole a 75ft cable from work. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I need at least 50 feet to reach the router in my roommates room.

So we're all going to be in a clan...what exactly can we do? Battles against other clans?

I want you Cracka...me and you. Mono a mono. Ur gonna be sorry you ever helped me get XBox live..and MORE sorry you bought the system after I get done with your punk-ass!

*runs* lol
Old 11-12-2004, 12:37 PM

LMAO, yeah, we can battle other clans, but we can also form "parties" of clan members and go play big team battles with all of us on the same team. Yesterday, there was three of us going around playing big team battles, and we were just soning fools.

We can go head to head a couple times. I warn you, this game is much harder than Halo 1, IMO.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:40 PM

So what's the difference between a clan battle and a party battle? Or is it the same, just a party battle is select members of a clan fighting on the same team?

Damn I gotta get this. Only problem is I won't stop playing. How does the mic work? Only your teammates can hear you speak if you press the white button? Otherwise everyone can hear you?
Old 11-12-2004, 12:51 PM

a clan battle is one clan against another, a party is a group of your online friends(clan members or non clan members) that join you in a team battle against essentially other parties, or random players.

The mic works just like a handsfree mic for a cell phone, except if you want to talk to your team specifically, hold down the white button, otherwise anyone close to you can hear what you are saying.

Its annoying at times because sometimes there are so high pitched voices playing. I told the youngins last night, they shouldn't be playing this game and that they should be in bed, little bastards.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Its annoying at times because sometimes there are so high pitched voices playing. I told the youngins last night, they shouldn't be playing this game and that they should be in bed, little bastards.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Sounds pretty exciting. I'll beat Halo tomorrow then be able to play on Sunday. How are we arranging when we are playing or are we?

I assume I can use my hands free mic I have for my cell phone for a mic eh?