Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2005, 08:36 PM

Default One of those really unpleasant decisions

PLO 100. Full ring, mix of stacks. Villain 1 has 220, I have about the same. He is a very good, tricky and aggressive player. Viallain 2 has 50 to start the hand and is a donkey on tilt.

I am UTG with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Villain in MP pots it, I think to like 4. Villain 2 reraises to 12. Three other callers I think, ...so, I reraise....well maybe not at exactly that point, I forget, but at some point Villain 2 is all in and Villain 1 calls and we both have 70 behind with a pot of like 380 to fight for.

And, so we are clear going into the hand, I am pretty sure I have the only pair of aces. These guys shove with all sorts of garbage

Flop (Pot 380, 1 player all in) is J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Your move? Any option with two players to fold and save $70? If not, do you check/call or bet it in?