Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2004, 03:17 PM

Default Ultimate Bet - I hate you....

So, for some reason I took Ultimate Bet up on their little 50% up to $100 reload bonus. I cleared it and was ready to move on, so I requested my money from Neteller.

Now, I have cashed out from Ultimate Bet at least 15 times before, all to Neteller, and nothing in my account address on UB or Neteller has changed. But all of a sudden this time I get an e-mail from Ultimate Bet telling me they can not process my cash out through Neteller until I fax them my Driver's License - BUT they said if I wanted to cash out by check that was O.K. The problem they said was this - when I first signed up at Ultimate Bet I used the Jr. suffix on my name - and on my Neteller account I didn't use the Jr. I suppose I should of been more careful to have the names match exactly, which I do now, but UB was the first site I signed up at and I guess I wasn't as careful as I should of been. But I just can't understand after all this time how come they are doing this now?? Especially after all those times I cashed out with Neteller from UB with no problem at all??? This I don't understand.

So, I'm just taking my little cashout by check. And of course throwing my UB hat into the garbage, and vowing never to play there again. UB is a bad site anyway: servers always going down, bonuses that are difficult to clear, and games filled with rock gardens quoting you reverse implied pot odds at the .01 - .02 tables. I don't know why I even bothered to chase their bonus anyway...

I hate you Ultimate Bet....

I also think I heard that Dutch Boyd now owns Ultimate Bet, he says his crew and him will do a better job with your money at Ultimate Bet. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I guess that's why Ultimate Bet is slow with the cashouts now - their doing things the Dutch way now [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]