Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 04-28-2005, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Important new info

IMHO, a terrible idea.

If she's involved, she's extremely unlikely to admit anything and even if she does, except for his own "piece of mind", what good does it do? It's his word against hers. Why would she believe he'd cover for her after she just tried to rob him?

And right now, she has no idea he suspects her. This completely tips his hand and he looses all advantage. Hell, for all he knows she does have a boyfriend, the boyfriend freaks out at the thought of getting busted and comes for a visit carrying Mr. Louisville Slugger or Mr Smith and Mr Wesson.

Finally, on the remote chance that she's completely innocent, he's essentially accusing her and she's likely to be seriously offended.

If he's really interested in taking her down, he absolutely should only do it with the cops if they're up for a sting.

Otherwise, he should just stay the hell away from her and beef up his home security just in case she/they try to make a run at his house anyway.
Old 07-22-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: Important new info

BUMP!

What happened with this?!

I don't think it was the chick (unless she is on some heavy drugs) because leaving everything open is an ENORMOUS hassle for her. Why not just slip the opener in her purse and not have the whole scene with the cops?

And it takes approximately a half a second to close something that you opened...

Haha, I can't believe I replied to this.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

Maybe the garage door hit something on the way down and went back up? Mine does this when it doesn't close all the way (so little kids don'tget trapped under the door).
Old 04-27-2005, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the garage door hit something on the way down and went back up? Mine does this when it doesn't close all the way (so little kids don'tget trapped under the door).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, mine doesn't. I call it the door of death for this very reason. Which is why I moved the remote next to the actual garage door, cuz I would hit the switch on the one side of the garage and then peddle my bike out, and was worried sometime I'd miss the pedal or something and not make it in time and pin myself or some other retarded [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2005, 05:47 AM

Whoever romped through the garage most likely left a huge fingerprint trail - if you have some buddies in the local PD then maybe they could help match up the ones on the toolshed with the ones on the wall above your headboard, or wherever else they could be in the bedroom, and have a good laugh in the meantime. Hopefully, she didn't help you return everything to normal too much to taint the evidence. If this story is completely true, I would want all the evidence I could get.

I think you were too hasty in giving up any new info to the crazy chick. She or an associate 100% would have returned to make the real robbery - now, not too likely, and it will be hard to bust her. Was she exhibiting any other strange behavior during the night, especially after you found the garage in disarray?
Old 04-28-2005, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever romped through the garage most likely left a huge fingerprint trail - if you have some buddies in the local PD then maybe they could help match up the ones on the toolshed with the ones on the wall above your headboard, or wherever else they could be in the bedroom, and have a good laugh in the meantime. Hopefully, she didn't help you return everything to normal too much to taint the evidence. If this story is completely true, I would want all the evidence I could get.

I think you were too hasty in giving up any new info to the crazy chick. She or an associate 100% would have returned to make the real robbery - now, not too likely, and it will be hard to bust her. Was she exhibiting any other strange behavior during the night, especially after you found the garage in disarray?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think the way the chick was acting when they discovered the disarray, when the cops were there, etc., is something Alobar should go into a lot more detail about.
Old 04-28-2005, 06:00 AM

Is there any possibility she is a hard drug user? What about her “ex” – do you know anything about him? If he’s using some bad [censored], he could well be putting her up to it. It really sounds like a bungled attempt at grabbing your garage key and spare car key (not the obvious one on the dashboard).

Also, the idea of fingerprinting is good. It’s actually fairly easy to do yourself, and quite good fun in a childish kind of way [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Google search for the powder and a guide, and you need a magnifying glass/brush etc. Keep anything she used/touched (cup etc.) wrapped in a polythene bag until then. Practise on your own/friends prints for a while first. It won't stand up in court though.....
Old 04-27-2005, 11:28 PM

when i read the subject i knew with utmost certainty what i could expect in the first few sentences and you did not disappoint. we really need a new forum for these posts.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when i read the subject i knew with utmost certainty what i could expect in the first few sentences and you did not disappoint. we really need a new forum for these posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 04-28-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Didn\'t you ever see Poltergeist?

Your place is haunted.