Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 07-02-2005, 12:50 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released

You should take a quick look at CRL sites then, I'm pretty sure that the HH files are saved on your hard drive also, which I think would make it as easy to do as Party.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.17 has been released

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, I can't get this version to work. I installed it and restarted my computer. I opened PT and PNOW and started PAHUD. After a few hands, nothing happened stats-wise. I found the menus on PAHUD to be reacting very slowly. I checked System Monitor and found CPU usage to be at 100%. This continued for a few minutes before I ctrl-alt-del'ed PA to kill it. The poker tables appeared to be working fine during this time. I know that one particular player had sufficient hands, but I didn't recognize the other screen names. Typically, I get 2-5 players per table who have stats when I open the table. For the record, I did not sit at any of the 3 tables that I had open. I have also not tried with other skins. Need some sleep for now...
Old 07-02-2005, 01:26 AM

Sigh. There's always more bugs to fix. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm trying!

I did find a bug in the Self stats. There's a new release up, version 0.18 that fixes it. That might also have caused those lockups.

If you download version 0.18 and are still experiencing lockups, please send me a log file.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:28 AM

After a few hands, nothing happened stats-wise.

Same problem here. I sit at a table and almost immediately, PA updates the table. After this, the only way the stats will update is if I exit PA and restart the app. If I leave it sit long enough, I will get the occasional update on a few players, but nothing consistent.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:34 AM

Initial impressions of PA Hud (using 0.17):
Excellent UI, great layout manager. I can't really judge an improvement over PV and GT+ in terms of resources because PT hogs 100% of the CPU every 2 minutes for its imports (hopefully getting a dual-core machine will help that out a bit)

- Initially I had "Show Stats from current limit only" on, and observed some 0.5/1 hands (plenty in my DB). After about 10 hands, it still wasn't going anywhere so I turned that option off then the stats started appearing. I'll try to play around with that later with logging on

- I clicked on a player to see his pop-up right when PT was importing hands (100% CPU usage at the time). The pop-up displayed but was blank, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get rid of it, even after PT was done importing. I had to kill the process then restart PA Hud.

Screenshot:
Old 07-02-2005, 03:45 AM

Nice work. I've been using it all night!

Only think I noticed is that sometimes the self-stats flash the stats from another table.

I'll send you a few bucks! thanks.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:34 AM

A vote for Cryptos next!
Old 07-02-2005, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After a few hands, nothing happened stats-wise.

Same problem here. I sit at a table and almost immediately, PA updates the table. After this, the only way the stats will update is if I exit PA and restart the app. If I leave it sit long enough, I will get the occasional update on a few players, but nothing consistent.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am also experiencing this problem.

I 4 table 3/6 6m, if that helps at all.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought Stars wrote hand histories to the hard drive now?

I'd like to see Stars support because there was a program posted here recently that helps datamine Stars (StarSpy, I believe). I haven't used it, but I'd like to try it out. The other big reason is that I have quite a bit of bonus money stacked at Stars and also at Paradise.

[/ QUOTE ]
Stars _does_ write HHs to the hard drive, but only when you actually play a table.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:33 PM

I have the same problem here. The stats update when i close it and reopen it OR when i first start it. By the way i love you Pokerace and you can bet i am going to donate.