Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 10-17-2005, 09:23 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.33 - PokerRoom and Absolute

Just another satisfied customer here. Thank you so much for spending your time developing this and helping all of us become better players.

For me it's not just having the stats in an easily accesible format, but being able to make the connection between different player types and the correct plays.

Best of luck with this going forward.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about the ability to create 6MAX layouts on PokerRoom? I only see 10MAX available not 6MAX in the dropdown menu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PokerRoom's 6 max tables are just like the 10 max. You are able to sit wherever you want, up to 6 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom 5Max(they dont have 6max) tables -NLHE and LHE are not working for me.

I use BetonBet skin of PokerRoom. I have set up the database files from BetonBet in PokerAce and no go.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

How about the ability to create 6MAX layouts on PokerRoom? I only see 10MAX available not 6MAX in the dropdown menu.

PokerRoom's 6 max tables are just like the 10 max. You are able to sit wherever you want, up to 6 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom 5Max(they dont have 6max) tables -NLHE and LHE are not working for me.

I use BetonBet skin of PokerRoom. I have set up the database files from BetonBet in PokerAce and no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am having the same problem.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One concern though: When I get moved to a different table in a 'stars tournament the stats don't update... I was using an old version prior to this week when the expiration forced me to upgrade (lazy) and I left PAH running for at least 10 minutes to see if it would update, it didn't. I'll try it with .33 sometime soon and see if it still won't update. My workaround is to quit PAH and restart it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a known bug that I've been trying to get fixed. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon. Until then, restart PA Hud is the only way to fix it.

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt if it's possible to get the stats to instantly update when a new player sits in or I myself change tables but if PAH could clear the stats that don't match the player name, that would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only site I can know exactly when a player leaves is Party, and this is because they write their hand histories in real time. With PokerStars, I cannot tell if a player has left until the first complete hand without that player ends. There's really nothing I can do about it.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:01 PM

There is a known bug that prevents PA Hud from working with PokerRoom skins other than Hollywood Poker. I'm working on getting this fixed.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:22 AM

how useful would this software be to me, a single table tourney player? is this pretty much a ring only type thing? pretty much interested in hearing from others that have used it, not necessarily from the guy that wrote the program, but you can chime in too.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:53 AM

sorry to ask the same questions millions have.

I tried to play .50/1 6max last night, Had my .50/1 Database open and PA configured to show all hands after 1orbit(So 9hands) i played 30+hands and right clicked it "Treated as 6max".

When i did this the stats vanished, but when i unticked it so it treated at 10max it showed stats(in wrong positions).

I've no idea what the problem maybe?
Old 10-22-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how useful would this software be to me, a single table tourney player? is this pretty much a ring only type thing? pretty much interested in hearing from others that have used it, not necessarily from the guy that wrote the program, but you can chime in too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using the Player Ranges filter makes PA Hud quite useful for SnGs. Check out this page for a detailed description of how they work:

http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/tuto...cfgpreffilters
Old 10-22-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry to ask the same questions millions have.

I tried to play .50/1 6max last night, Had my .50/1 Database open and PA configured to show all hands after 1orbit(So 9hands) i played 30+hands and right clicked it "Treated as 6max".

When i did this the stats vanished, but when i unticked it so it treated at 10max it showed stats(in wrong positions).

I've no idea what the problem maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

They vanished because you have the filter to show stats from the current limit only. When you told PA Hud to treat the table as 6 max, it sets the limit to "$.50/$1 (6 max)" and tries to find hands from that limit in PokerTracker. Well, in PokerTracker, unless you are at Party, these hands that you have been importing aren't marked as 6 max. This is something you have to do manually.
Old 10-23-2005, 12:00 AM

ah i see, so i must remove the filter.

how do i make pt import stars 6max hands as 6max? any idea then?

would be good to have it displayed to give me 6max stats rather than combining with .50/1 10 ring.