Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 04-26-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: What are you the best at?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what activity are you better at than everyone else at 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

quaters. I've never lost a game in my entire life. To bad there is no pro circuit [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'd also whip everyones ass at cycling. I play a decent game of pool, but im sure there are people here who are way better than I am.

[/ QUOTE ]
youll definitely beat me, i never even heard of quaters
Old 04-26-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

quaters. I've never lost a game in my entire life. To bad there is no pro circuit [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'd also whip everyones ass at cycling. I play a decent game of pool, but im sure there are people here who are way better than I am.

[/ QUOTE ]
youll definitely beat me, i never even heard of quaters

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a drinking game, you bounce the quater into the shotglass.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
quaters. I've never lost a game in my entire life. To bad there is no pro circuit

[/ QUOTE ]

I formally challenge you to a match. I specialize in both speed quaters and regular. I once made two in a row blindfolded and extremely hammered.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
quaters. I've never lost a game in my entire life. To bad there is no pro circuit

[/ QUOTE ]

I formally challenge you to a match. I specialize in both speed quaters and regular. I once made two in a row blindfolded and extremely hammered.

[/ QUOTE ]

I formally accept!! I am best at speed quaters. Ive never tried blindfolded, but I once made 11 in a row in nothing but my underwear, cuz I was so drunk I couldnt remember what happend to my clothes, heh.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I formally accept!! I am best at speed quaters. Ive never tried blindfolded, but I once made 11 in a row in nothing but my underwear, cuz I was so drunk I couldnt remember what happend to my clothes, heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every summer I go up to this cabin with a big group of friends. We play speed quarters with 3 glasses and use Yaggerbombs for the shot, it really gets pretty out of control, especially if you enact the reverse rule when you hit on your first try.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every summer I go up to this cabin with a big group of friends. We play speed quarters with 3 glasses and use Yaggerbombs for the shot, it really gets pretty out of control, especially if you enact the reverse rule when you hit on your first try.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmm, jagerbombs are my favorite drink.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I play quarters like a madman. My roomate and I are freakishly good at all variations of bouncing quarters into shotglasses, and I suspect that your life-long win streak would come to an end if we ever met.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I play quarters like a madman. My roomate and I are freakishly good at all variations of bouncing quarters into shotglasses, and I suspect that your life-long win streak would come to an end if we ever met.

[/ QUOTE ]

alright, me you and redeye in a game of speed quaters for the champion of 2+2
Old 04-27-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

alright, me you and redeye in a game of speed quaters for the champion of 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! Anytime guys. My qualifications: have hit 20 in a row drunk as hell; can beat most opponents with my left hand (I'm a righty); my roomate and I got so good at the game that we needed to invent new variations to slow it down (including shooting into double shot glasses, which we got pretty good at, and our patented "Super Quarters," which is spreading across college campuses everywhere). I'm always up for a game.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:14 PM

super quaters? Explain....or is that just the double shot glass variation?

Ive never gone lefty!! You've inspired me to start trainging to switch hit. Sounds like you are really really good. Would be hella fun, In the hundreds of quaters games ive played, ive never met my equal, it would be fun to actually have some real competition [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]