Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2004, 02:51 AM

Default New Penultimate 2005 SNG Spreadsheet

Ok, I am finished. Well finished enough that i'd like others to take a look at this.

My super SNG spreadsheet which tracks 5 different buy-ins and provides overall results is ready for use and/or modification. If some of you could take a look at it and find any other bugs or difficulties I'd be grateful.

It has a very New Year purpose to it as I intend to start recording SNGs anew in 2005 with this sheet. It is designed for a year long use and even has a new year long profit graph.

As ever, I do not trust my own free sites to make it easy for you guys to see this, so if someone with webspace could let me know, I will email this off to you.

There are some things that I wanted to include but couldn't quite figure out (drop down menus for example).

Also, it has a few new features like a time of day split, which I have divided into six four hour blocks as follows:

12:00 AM-4:00 AM (Night)
4:00 AM-8:00 AM (Morning)
8:00 AM-12:00 PM (Forenoon)
12:00 PM-4:00 PM (Afternoon)
4:00 PM-8:00 PM (DInner)
8:00 PM-12:00 AM (Evening)

it is, of course possible to break this down even further but I figured I'd go with six 4hr blocks at least for now so you guys can check it out. This way, there will be a worthy accumulation of SNGs in each block. Otherwise, I think It'd take a long time for it to mean anything (In fact, it already will).

It also has a small user's guide, but not much. This may get expanded later.

Anyways, let me know if anyone wants to put this online for me.

Regards
Brad S