Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 04:36 AM

Default Re: a test (don\'t bother reading this one)

Old 05-19-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't stop laughing at this pic.
Old 05-19-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who keeps bumping this thread? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do.
Old 05-19-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't stop laughing at this pic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-20-2005, 07:43 AM

U guys still there?

When will it snow?
Old 05-20-2005, 12:48 PM

never again
Old 05-22-2005, 05:46 PM

to this entire thread: nh

and also, just to add a picture

the worst beat ever:

Old 05-23-2005, 02:17 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

Would this disrupt the Party lines? Is there a place I could go to play while the rest of the world was cleaning up? I bet this would surely get the fish! Speaking of fish, how many do you suppose would survive? That's all we'd need is a friggin meteor like this to kill off all the fish. They're already getting harder to find and an explosion would just make it even more difficult.

On another subject.......if the fish all died as a result, do you suppose the tables would get tighter? That'd suck. Can you imagine playing against a bunch of non-fish? We'd fold each other to death. No one would ever raise because a pre-flop cap would be rumored to have caused all this in the first place. Imagine a life with no raises. Dude, I hope that meteor stays right where it is, outside of our orbit. I'm a firm believer in the "Don't tap the glass" theory and this might just tap the glass a little too hard.

Speaking of which, I now wonder what the tax implications would be. Do you think maybe that along with the fish, the IRS would perish as well? What if they didn't? What if the only survivors were 2+2ers and the IRS. Who would win ultimate world domination? I suppose we could have a real "World Series" over it, but what would happen if we won?

We'd get so damn taxed that they'd be back in the game. Can you see this happening year after year? I propose we program bots to play for us against the IRS and we all migrate to the "Good Side" and play poker for eternity.

Trouble with that is the only people on the good side would be us and we'd have to fold every hand because a raise would devastate us again. Crap. I thought I had an answer for all this, but I guess I don't after all.

Onaflag.............
Old 05-23-2005, 07:17 AM

Old 05-23-2005, 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Would this disrupt the Party lines? Is there a place I could go to play while the rest of the world was cleaning up? I bet this would surely get the fish! Speaking of fish, how many do you suppose would survive? That's all we'd need is a friggin meteor like this to kill off all the fish. They're already getting harder to find and an explosion would just make it even more difficult.

On another subject.......if the fish all died as a result, do you suppose the tables would get tighter? That'd suck. Can you imagine playing against a bunch of non-fish? We'd fold each other to death. No one would ever raise because a pre-flop cap would be rumored to have caused all this in the first place. Imagine a life with no raises. Dude, I hope that meteor stays right where it is, outside of our orbit. I'm a firm believer in the "Don't tap the glass" theory and this might just tap the glass a little too hard.

Speaking of which, I now wonder what the tax implications would be. Do you think maybe that along with the fish, the IRS would perish as well? What if they didn't? What if the only survivors were 2+2ers and the IRS. Who would win ultimate world domination? I suppose we could have a real "World Series" over it, but what would happen if we won?

We'd get so damn taxed that they'd be back in the game. Can you see this happening year after year? I propose we program bots to play for us against the IRS and we all migrate to the "Good Side" and play poker for eternity.

Trouble with that is the only people on the good side would be us and we'd have to fold every hand because a raise would devastate us again. Crap. I thought I had an answer for all this, but I guess I don't after all.

Onaflag.............

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way way to much courier type for a thread of this magnitude.
Closed Thread