Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2005, 06:29 PM

Default No Pre Flop Play Analysis Please

Please lets not get off on the pre flop aspects of this hand. I respect the posters here and hope they respect that I can read a chart. I know it never should have been played. I did not miss click or other wise get myself into this hand accidentally. I played it on purpose. So I need no info about how it should have been mucked. Please do not even go there.

On the flop, I have middle pair so I call. I do not really concern myself with the A other than note it. No need yet to pee my pants over it yet. If I do fold then any ace on the flop is going to encourage bluffs and semibluffs until I leave the game. Do you agree or disagree?

On the turn, I have two pair, not the top two but they are somewhat hidden. I decide that I probably have the best hand and I can still improve to a FH. I raise UTG. My opponents then procede to call. I see no REAL strength from my opponents at this time and I can only give them credit for an Ax which I can not believe they have hit. I stand by my play and think that my thought process is proper. Do you agree or disagree?

The river, like all rivers seems to hit the drawers. This is .50/1 so we know that the river is going to be the worst card for someone trying to play well and the best card for someone that is playing any two. It is checked to me so I check because I know that I did not improve and that they probably did. Also only one can fold and he has proved his reluctance to fold. So did I play it right or not. The check had to be a Christmas gift to me, right?

What would you guys play to the river like the villian(s) did.

Party Poker 0.50/1.00 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(9 handed)</font> link

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5.00 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP1 calls, Hero calls, SB folds, BB folds.

Turn: (4.00 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG is all-in ($0.50)</font>, MP1 calls.

River: (9.50 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB.