Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em

Old 11-15-2005, 06:59 PM

Default Re: let her go?? in love with AA, but is she right for me??

I don't think this is such an easy fold, and I think it was a mistake to check at the scare card. The only hand I would worry about is A-K suited (or the fish having any two spades), the other real hand J-J seems slim to me. Without one on the board, any player would only have a 1 in 220 chance of having it, times two, means there is a one in 1/110 chance one of your opponents has it (I know math isn't everything and the raising seems to denote high pockets). With a J on the flop the, the odds are even less (I calculate 1 in 392 for any one opponent to have it).

I see this as at least one player with KK and QQ trying to protect their overpair and afraid of the flush. As and Jo is also more likely that a set here.

The problem is the two bettors, but I would be very reluctant to fold until I see the river here.

Please let me know if my numbers are wrong.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:06 PM

Default Re: let her go?? in love with AA, but is she right for me??

i think you should have lead it, too. once it's two more back to you with the SB waking up i think you can let her go