Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 06-29-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: Cheaters never win...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...stupid people...i <font color="red">no</font> hes got 2 8's

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you call someone ELSE stupid?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

He says the players tight, and at least some what intelligent. WHAT OTHER HAND COULD HE HAVE? Clearly by the river he was pretty confident he was beat as he was calling not raiseing. Maybe I shouldnt have put it so bluntly, but wtf do you put him on. 2 8's thats it!

[/ QUOTE ]

And the stupid wasnt a hit on him, I hate negitive posting, but he said his play was stupid in his post and I was agreeing.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:18 PM

theres simply no reason to believe he has 8-4. This is my major problem here. You say he doesnt raise top pair weak kicker. Thus he not the usual fish at the table. Whys he playin 8-4 preflop for a raise? Then not raiseing you on the flop, but betting out on the turn? You have to put him on a set. You saw an 8 in his hand so a set of 8's!
Old 06-29-2005, 09:20 PM

Default And Winners Never Cheat.

nt
Old 06-29-2005, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

He says the players tight, and at least some what intelligent. WHAT OTHER HAND COULD HE HAVE? Clearly by the river he was pretty confident he was beat as he was calling not raiseing. Maybe I shouldnt have put it so bluntly, but wtf do you put him on. 2 8's thats it!

[/ QUOTE ]

And the stupid wasnt a hit on him, I hate negitive posting, but he said his play was stupid in his post and I was agreeing.

[/ QUOTE ]

you hate negative posting?

let's go to the tape:
post 1
post 2
post 3

anotehr post

yet another

another! all from tonight, btw
Old 06-29-2005, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you hate negative posting?

let's go to the tape:
post 1
post 2
post 3

anotehr post

yet another

another! all from tonight, btw

[/ QUOTE ]

Touché (although that was all about one tool)

But can someone please explain how can you put him on something besides pocket 8's from the description above nothing is wrong with my post.
Old 06-29-2005, 09:59 PM

Actually, Zen was criticizing you calling someone else stupid because you confused the words "know" and "no". He was infering that any jackass stupid enough to not KNOW to use the word know is an ass monkey.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* He's saying that you're a moron because while calling someone else stupid, you misspelled the word "know". He highlighted the word for you in red. You made his case.
Old 06-29-2005, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, Zen was criticizing you calling someone else stupid because you confused the words "know" and "no". He was infering that any jackass stupid enough to not KNOW to use the word know is an ass monkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry I don’t write out every word. I use abbreviations as well and conjunctions, cause (or because all you English majors) I though this was an informal place to discuss poker. Didn't realize I was writing an English paper which would be graded. Once again another spin post, 88 is the only hand you can put the player on period. Once again I meant no offensive to the poster, he said the play was stupid and thus I responded by posting that he was right it was stupid.

O AND INFERING NO, I THINK U MEAN inferring, the ing means u put two r’s, o (or OH) the irony 2 r’s 2 8’s [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2005, 10:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*sigh* He's saying that you're a moron because while calling someone else stupid, you misspelled the word "know". He highlighted the word for you in red. You made his case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 06-29-2005, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

Cute, Once again read the original post, he called himself stupid I was agreeing not offending him.