Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2005, 04:35 PM

Default Vegas Trip Report Pt. 1 - planning

I am going to Vegas this weekend and next weekend. This weekend with a bunch of buddies just to go have a good time, next weekend with a bunch of different friends for a bachelor party.

I was really unsure of how much money to take. I ended up deciding on $6500 in 100s and $500 in 20s for this trip. I am going to be at the Mandalay Bay and will be playing mostly craps and blackjack. Apparently they have some low-limit NL there, so I imagine I'll probably be drunk and playing that at some point. Maybe we'll go to Bellagio at some point and play some poker there. I dunno. We are going to Delmonico's for steak tomorrow night. That will rule. Apparently the Bellagio has a $1500NL tourney either Saturday or Sunday. I'd like to play that, but that's likely to start too early for me to make it. We'll see.

I just picked up my shiny blue shirt from the dry cleaners. A friend is picking me up in a little over an hour. I need to finish up some work before then. I would like to get a burrito, but might not have time. If I can get stuff finished in time to get a burrito, I will be very excited.

Update on Sunday or Monday.