Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 02-18-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Re: Neteller account closed

[ QUOTE ]
When compared to a Internet banking, Neteller security staff are excessively paranoid in my opinion. I think that merely logging on from a third world country is enough to get yourself blacklisted and perhaps banned for life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excessive security is fine since they are handling my $$$. and when there is a possible security breach, you are not blacklisted and your accound is not closed. it is merely inactivated to prevent from further breeching of the account.

like i said in another thread, my account has been locked twice, and opened up immediately when i called their support. i have no problems with this.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had my Neteller account closed because of something I posted on RGP. Lol. These guys are real pricks, and I haven't been able to use them since that time. It has been over a year now, and so it looks like I am banned for life [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What a bunch of paranoid freaks. I use firepay and have had absolutely zero problems. F Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

out of curiousity, what did you post on rgp that caused neteller to close your account.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
out of curiousity, what did you post on rgp that caused neteller to close your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt!!

That must have been some wacky-ass posting!!
Old 02-18-2005, 04:18 PM

If you have the same physical address (and last name) it makes sense that you would have the same IP. When my girlfriend and I moved in together we ran into the locked account problem. One call to security and everything was fine. They put a note in your account so that when the system flags a transfer they allow it. But they see it; I for one appreciate the "paranoia." That's my money we're talking about!
Old 02-18-2005, 04:30 PM

That's me.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:28 PM

Neteller is very cautious. We have more than one residence, and occasionally Neteller will question why my account has been accessed by a different ip (the one at our summer home). Since I run a lot of money through my Neteller account, I do appreciate their paranoia.

Joe
Old 02-18-2005, 05:52 PM

They can't just CLOSE your account, don't worry. What they do a lot though is close accounts temporarily if something looks suspicious. All it takes is an email or phonecall to open it again. Happened to me a bunch of times.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:27 PM

Those idiots have closed my account three times. I really wish they had some competition.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2005, 12:17 AM

Happened to me once. Security was very quick and efficient, re-opened it with no problems. Did scare the crap out of me but I appreciate them being a bit over cautious.