Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 05-26-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Natalie Portman or the Force

Simple question to get your minds off Jesus guy.

You have the following two options to choose from:
a) Natalie Portman is yours. She is in your bed every night.
b) You have the Force (light side) and a light saber.

Now, let me lay out a few groundrules for this arguement.

First, just because you have the Force, doesn't mean you can do the Jedi mind trick to get Natalie Portman into your bed everynight. For starters, you aren't a Jedi (moran), and secondly, Natalie Portman isn't weak-minded. In fact, for the sake of this scenario, no girl is weak-minded enough that you could use the Force to get her into bed any more than you could use your current charm to get her into bed. Also, it's only the light side of the Force you have, no electricity shooting or midiclorean messing with. This means no robbing banks and whatnot with your newfound abilities, the light side of the Force would preclude you from making such bad decisions.

Now, if you choose Natalie Portman, you get all of the benefits that come with it. She genuinely adores and loves you, and you get bangbangbang all you want. Since you're a couple now, you share the same bank account, so money is no longer an issue for you. Also, you get the same A-list treatment as her anywhere that she would.

Soooo, what is it?

-or-

Old 05-26-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Natalie Portman or the Force

i didn't really read any of the arguments because this pick is portman and it's not even close.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i didn't really read any of the arguments because this pick is portman and it's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Natalie Pr0tman is hot and all, right? And that's cool too. "Oh hey, this is the girl I'm currently humping. Natalie, meet my friends. Friends, meet Natalie." Super.

Did I mention if you have the force...

you get to have a light saber.

seriously.

a fucking light saber.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Natalie Pr0tman is hot and all, right? And that's cool too. "Oh hey, this is the girl I'm currently humping. Natalie, meet my friends. Friends, meet Natalie." Super.

seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would rather have a hot ass girl who worships me and who is rich and who i get to have hot dirty sex with everyday. yeah, the force would be neat and all, but wtf do i really need a lightsaber for? i'd probably get arrested for using a deadly weapon.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would rather have a hot ass girl who worships me and who is rich and who i get to have hot dirty sex with everyday. yeah, the force would be neat and all, but wtf do i really need a lightsaber for? i'd probably get arrested for using a deadly weapon.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would they arrest you if you had the Force and a lightsaber? Just go do your own Jedi training for a while, and you should be able to pwn anyone. Lightsabers can deflect laser beams and cut through solid steel for christ's sake. Primitive bullets would be no match for the Force either.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, you could never use it anyway. Now if we changed the scenerio to where they let me use that [censored] to fight crime and cut people up, then i might change my vote. Otherwise all id use the force for is to get hot poon and lots of money, both are accomplished with Ms.Portman
Old 05-26-2005, 09:11 PM

Yea, but when you are 50 and Ms. Portman is old and wrinkled, I bet you will be wishing you picked the other option.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I didn't read any farther than this response....anybody who says they want the force is either married or gay...
Old 05-27-2005, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I didn't read any farther than this response....anybody who says they want the force is either married or gay...

[/ QUOTE ]

OR is single and straight but gets laid often enough (sometimes even by girls as hot, if not hotter, than natalie) to know that there is no substitute for the Force. and that's coming from a non-Star Wars fan.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:40 AM

hmm...personally, I get laid plenty, and here was the real key part of the OP...

You can't use your little Jedi mind-tricks to convince chicks like Natalie et. al. to go ahead and give it up for ya. I'll bang Natalie and get my ass up to get my own beer during the game, thank you. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]