Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

View Poll Results: Decision?
Raise 3 75.00%
Call 0 0%
Fold 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2004, 06:32 AM

Default Re: Two years from now, will Party Poker still be dominant?

Actually, you can now make futures bets on which sites will have the most real money players in 1,2,and 3 year time frames. Many online sporting books offer it now. I was surprised to see Fulltiltpoker as the second favorite in the 2 year time frame. Party leads in all three.

In the three year time frame, you can get 25,000-1 odds on Choice Poker. With the Chinese backing it now, and being the only poker site the Chinese people will have access to, I think this would be a great bet. Once Choice offers Pai Gow in the near future, it could easily be the biggest online poker site very very soon.

I don't want to betray the trust of my sources, so I'll be vague. However, from what my source tells me, the Chinese plan on allowing their citizens to use the chat feature while playing online. This will be the first time the Chinese government has allowed free speech for it's citizens. Many people in the know, feel that billions of Chinese will play poker at Choice just so they can use the chat feature.

25,000-1? I think I'll take that bet!