Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2005, 02:56 AM

Default Re: Live and let live

>>But the way I see things, you are incapable of reasoned argument<<

You, Cyrus, took great offense and reacted emotionally in the extreme to my posts, and accused me of using "platitudes" in this thread - and then refused to offer a single example of the 'platitudes' to which you took such great offense. This is simply not reasonable. My posts simply exposed you for what you are.

>>your reflexive reaction to anyone who dares dispute "what's best for Israel" : He or she is an anti-semite.<<

This thread wasn't about Israel - either you weren't paying attention, or your preconceptions are clouding your judgment. It was about the holocaust - in which catholics, jews, homosexuals, political dissidents, russians, poles, and gypsies were systematically exterminated. Why on earth are you bringing Israel into this discussion? Is this your idea of "reasoned argument"?

>>Usually those who employ it bankrupt their argument by doing so<<

You objected to my use of 'platitudes', and did not offer a single example of such. You asserted that I made some kind of argument for Israel in this thread, and I did no such thing. It is your arguments that are bankrupt - and they have been conclusively exposed as such.