Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: My first ever $109..some hands.

Ok after reading the comments here is my reply.

I think my 99 push is "ok", Im not very good at playing the flop anyway.
The 96 hand isnt entirely horrible I think my odds arent that bad, but I guess that a fold is better.
The AJo hand is kinda tricky, I just dont like pushing into 5 oponents with 11x the BB. I think its a close one, I just feel unconfortable betting 300.
I will defend my QJo hand, I think I played it just fine. I have enough odds to see a flop. After I hit I simply cant manage to give a free card, betting 300 and getting called doesnt excite me so I simply prefer to push.
The KT hand shows my inexperience in this big buy-in thing, I should have called instead of pushing, however I think a preflop call is fine and so is the check considering the 96 hand.
I thought the JT hand over and over( when I was playing) and simply pushed hoping the other guys would fold almost everything since I had them outchipped. I think its close.
The 86 hand was a play I made because I was all excited about the KT hand. Another inexperienced play.

Overall I made a lot of mistakes, I also didnt post an horrible hand I played early on. I agree I cant beat this thing, but I will keep trying [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]