Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-14-2003, 09:37 AM

Default Re: TGC cash out (quick questions)

[ QUOTE ]
To The Gaming Club Rep:

First of all, I want you to know that your presence here and your prompt and candid responses to members' questions and comments are much appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Now for my questions: Will I be able to cash out to my Neteller account if I never made a deposit (after making a small profit on my New Account Bonus and the OIC Funding Money)? If so, at what point do I enter my personal data (real name, address, Neteller #s, etc.)?

[/ QUOTE ]
You shouldn't have any problems in this regard, altho right now (until the link is put into the software) the process is less than optimal:
- Cash out, and select one of the available options (specify your 2nd choice for future reference if you want)
- Then send an email to our support desk with your Neteller details. If you're not comfortable with emailing those details, call in and give them over the phone

If you experience any problems with this, let us know and we'll chase it up

[ QUOTE ]

If not, will I be able to cash-out via ACH, my second choice (I am a US resident)? In that case, at what point do I enter my personal data?

[/ QUOTE ]
You provide this info after you've selected the ACH option when you cash out
Old 11-14-2003, 06:56 PM

avagabond,

In all fairness, you've raised this complaint before, and we responded to it asking for you to give us enough info to follow up on (see here) -- we haven't heard anything from you yet, so it's a little unfair to badmouth us without giving us a chance to follow up and sort it out for you

are you kidding me?
i scanned my id and electric bill, emailed it & no response. i then faxed an enlarged id picture w/ my electric bill & i get 2 emails saying you cant read it. what else should i do? go back to kinkos & rescan(it cost $12 the first time, mostly because i was unfamiliar w/ scanning) the point is you already deposited the $ in my acct only to withdraw it. this is obviously my acct! why cant you simply redeposit my money.
Old 11-17-2003, 12:09 PM

BUMP

still no reply
Old 11-17-2003, 12:12 PM

I finaly got an e-mail saying "You've been paid!" It says allow 8 buisness days. Day three and nothing. We'll see.....
Old 11-17-2003, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
avagabond,

In all fairness, you've raised this complaint before, and we responded to it asking for you to give us enough info to follow up on (see here) -- we haven't heard anything from you yet, so it's a little unfair to badmouth us without giving us a chance to follow up and sort it out for you

[ QUOTE ]

are you kidding me?
i scanned my id and electric bill, emailed it & no response. i then faxed an enlarged id picture w/ my electric bill & i get 2 emails saying you cant read it. what else should i do? go back to kinkos & rescan(it cost $12 the first time, mostly because i was unfamiliar w/ scanning) the point is you already deposited the $ in my acct only to withdraw it. this is obviously my acct! why cant you simply redeposit my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Apologies if we didn't make ourselves clear in the previous post ... by "asking for you to give us enough info to follow up on", we meant that we need you to give us some identifying info either in your post or by PM ... without this we don't have enough to identify you in our records, so we can't find out what went wrong in how your situation was handled.

Please PM us your account number and alias at our site and we'll fnd out what's going on and get it sorted out as quick as we can.

Over a month ago we removed all documentation requirements for cashins other than in a very limited number of situations, so your problem is probably a hangover from before that -- it's highly unlikely that the documentation requirements shouldn't be removed in your case as well.
Old 11-18-2003, 03:40 PM

Thank you gaming club. The money was in my neteller acct this morning. They also added $50 to my gaming club acct.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you gaming club. The money was in my neteller acct this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad we could get this sorted out for you, and apologies again for the inconvenience and irritation.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:29 PM

Got my cashout too. A note for TGC.: It would be cool to get a "processing cash-out." e-mail when you do a cashout. Just a suggestion.