Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-09-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

Driving:

A temporary construction sign says lane closed ahead and people wait until the last second to get over, this is pretty much the cause of any construction traffic, and then when it gets really backed up people race down the open lane and try to get over, i never let these [censored] over.

Also when someone is trying to get over in the everyday situation and i use the stare ahead and act like i dont see them, its great.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Driving:

A temporary construction sign says lane closed ahead and people wait until the last second to get over, this is pretty much the cause of any construction traffic, and then when it gets really backed up people race down the open lane and try to get over, i never let these [censored] over.

Also when someone is trying to get over in the everyday situation and i use the stare ahead and act like i dont see them, its great.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I'm in-lane and fairly close to the merge point, I'll drift over a little so that my car is now partially blocking the outside emergency lane, so that no one can race up the side and try to cut in right at the end.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Driving:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of the reverse dick moves...

Also in traffic if there are jerks driving by on the shoulder and I'm in the right lane I'll move my car half way onto the shoulder so they cant wizz by. There's really no reason for this except vindictiveness...I should stop that...
Old 12-10-2005, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Driving:

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of the reverse dick moves...

Also in traffic if there are jerks driving by on the shoulder and I'm in the right lane I'll move my car half way onto the shoulder so they cant wizz by. There's really no reason for this except vindictiveness...I should stop that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this. Screw 'em. You can get a whole other lane going on the shoulder of the road when people do that, each car scooting up to cut in, often doing it dangerously, making it takes way more than twice as long for you when it already takes 15 minutes in grid locked traffic to get up an onramp. I'd have to be insane to give a damn about those creeps not getting their fair chance to jam in front of me.

P.S. A great pleasure of having a crap car, admittedly one of the very few, is when you see guys trying their "ballsy" moves of scooting toward your car like if you don't move and let them in you'll get hit, so you've gotta move cuz you don't have the stones to stop them -- and staying where you are while they steam and have to give up. It's a soothing feeling when their dickless ways don't get them ahead for once because you both know that if there's a collision, they're going to be the one coming out the worse for it. Sure buddy, crash your sweet new ride into my old beater. I'll be crying so hard to lose a few more flakes of rust. And any time you want to hand me a few hundred bucks, I'm up for it. Allah akbar!
Old 12-09-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always race past everyone, because even though most people don't want to let you in you can always find a sucker.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always race past everyone, because even though most people don't want to let you in you can always find a sucker.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is by far the worst "dick move" mentioned so far.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Muthafuckas do this and they get got.

This is for real the only thing on the highway that absolutely makes me want to cut someone's throat. I can't stand assholes who do this. Self-important pricks.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yep. Muthafuckas do this and they get got.

This is for real the only thing on the highway that absolutely makes me want to cut someone's throat. I can't stand assholes who do this. Self-important pricks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-09-2005, 03:34 PM

Notice these moves (the cashier and the traffic) all involve what order we get somewhere.

The others primarily involve scents.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:36 PM

I toss cups of very hot water on frozen windows of parked cars on my way to work.