Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2005, 05:36 AM

Default Re: My take on the Party debacle

You are so off base on your assertions that is to the point of being ridiculous. Clearly you know little about what you are speaking of, Empire and Eurobet both had tiering 5% or more higher than Party Poker. Am I wrong. Let me know.

Secondly, you are reading my comments incorrect completely, I openly stated that I think that spamming and recruiting is the reason for this whole mess in the first place. Of course skins are created to get new business but is it not logical that their would be some inequity created by offering more incentives through skins.

Affiliates that were doing wrong things should have been punished. But Party allowed unequal footing on their network that could have been controlled, it likely wasn't as easy to do as what they did but it would likely have caused less mutiny in the affiliate world.

To say the skins had no part in the mess as well is also off the point a bit. I doubt Party would have screwed them so hard if they didn't feel they were part of the problem.

So to paraphrase. I agree with you skins are supposed to bring in new customers and bring back inactives. Also, rogue affiliates should be dealt with in a harsh manner. Can we just agree to agree?