Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-09-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Re: How low of rakeback would Pstars need to give..

You can use your FPPs to enter satellites (S & G and MTT) for many tournaments. FPP S & G to Sunday big tourney run around the clock. Your FPP is worth around 1.6c for those.

When you play regular tournaments you get 5 FPP for $1 fee (sometimes much more). Based on 1.6c for FPP, that's 8% RB.

If you play $5.50 S & G, you get 3 FPP = 4.8c = 9.6% RB

However if you play $5.50 S & G your fee is 50c compared to Party's $1. In this extreme example you get about 60% RB.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can use your FPPs to enter satellites (S & G and MTT) for many tournaments. FPP S & G to Sunday big tourney run around the clock. Your FPP is worth around 1.6c for those.

When you play regular tournaments you get 5 FPP for $1 fee (sometimes much more). Based on 1.6c for FPP, that's 8% RB.

If you play $5.50 S & G, you get 3 FPP = 4.8c = 9.6% RB

However if you play $5.50 S & G your fee is 50c compared to Party's $1. In this extreme example you get about 60% RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that I can use the FPPs to pay the ENTIRE entry fee or only the "juice"?

If I want to play a $50+$5, can I only use the FPPs for the $5 fee or can I use FPPS for the entire $55?

Also, exactly how do I do it. I clicked on a couple different SNGs and MTTs and didnt see any option for to pay with FPPs.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:36 AM

You can't use FPPs for any tourney, just for satellites to Sunday $215. Take a look under S & G/Satellites.