Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

View Poll Results: By U.S. standards are you right or left of center
Left 17 40.48%
Right 15 35.71%
middle of the road baby 10 23.81%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2005, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Habitual Stallers Deserve To Be Insulted And Reprimanded

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah smoothcall is #1 ranked on ban list but still gets insulted by the likes of you when not provoked by an insult from me. I will not repsond to you anymore. As i don't to get accused of getting into a flamewar because someone insults me for no reaosn and i try to defend myslef. have a nice life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh...so this is the infamous over-the-top, melodramatic, hyper-defensive, totally over-exaggerated smoothcall reaction i've heard about. I get it now, anybody who disagrees with your opinion is somehow insulting you and therefore it must be a flamewar....check. Interesting that you seem to do that with anyone who actually puts forth an argument for which you have no rebuttal...i'm sure it's just coincedence. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2005, 05:14 PM

I said i wouldn't respond you made some very big lies here so felt the need to one more time. Your saying you didn't insult me you said "courtesy and decency something that i know nothing about?" Now please show me how this wasn't an insult. And i didn't say this was a flamewar. i said it would look like one to dynasty and he would use it as an excuse to try to ban me.

I am turning a new leaf and letting the haters spew there garbage and ignore it.
Old 07-25-2005, 10:35 PM

Of course you would respond, you can't help yourself. In any case, if you are unable to comprehend why continually and deliberately taking a long time to make decisions at a table is, at the very least, inconsiderate and rude i can only infer that you are the type of person who does not find these elements important. This is not an insult, this is a logical inference made from your very own statements. Hope that helps. (The fact that it is currently "within the rules" doesn't make it any less rude or inconsiderate)

Oh and having gone through your previous posts, it is clear that your definition of "a hater" is nothing more than someone who disagrees with your opinion. For the record, i have never had any interaction with you other than this thread and only know about you by your reputation. It just so happens that in this case, the reputation was well deserved.