Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 06-24-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Empire\'s 15 day rule: hope it costs them $

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a bit confused.
Is the restriction:
No bonus if you withdrew within 15 days before deposit?
or
No bonus if you withdraw within 15 days after your deposit? (as some have suggested for EuroBet)
or
Something else?

[/ QUOTE ]

you cannot get the bonus if you withdrew in the past 15 days prior to depositing for the bonus. christ you cant even be a winning player and like to withdraw your money every now and then. is this the end of party's dominance?
Old 06-24-2005, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a bit confused.
Is the restriction:
No bonus if you withdrew within 15 days before deposit?
or
No bonus if you withdraw within 15 days after your deposit? (as some have suggested for EuroBet)
or
Something else?

[/ QUOTE ]

you cannot get the bonus if you withdrew in the past 15 days prior to depositing for the bonus. christ you cant even be a winning player and like to withdraw your money every now and then. is this the end of party's dominance?

[/ QUOTE ]

With us maybe. I don't see this as the proverbial "straw" that will break the camels back, causing a mass exodus by us. But when you think about it, they have lost a lot of business in the recent months. Granted some of that was "bad business" that Party and friends could do without.

When Party itself stopped Rakeback I'm sure they lost a little of our business. Sure ppl could and did move on to a skin that where Rakeback is an option, but those 12 and 16 tablers out there only have so many skins to choose from before they are booting up the competitions software to fill that empty screen.

Then Empire did their account closing spiel, which may have been a good move for them, but it's still bad for business in our Point of View

Now this, I've already seen some posts claiming that Empire has lost their business. I have had the same problems with the bonus that everyone else is having. I did a cashout the day before the bonus went live, being unaware of the "15 day rule". I have already sent them a nice e-mail about the problem, and when I get the inevitable "15 day reply", I am going to send them an even nicer e-mail asking them why they feel it is alright to keep their customers in the dark about certain policies and procedures that pertain to them. Barring the response to that e-mail, this may be the conclusion of my business with party.
Old 06-24-2005, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
christ you cant even be a winning player and like to withdraw your money every now and then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now there's a thought. Maybe the site wants to throw the losing players a carrot to entice them to come back and spend more money. Looking for "people who haven't made a withdrawal recently" is a darn good way to identify people who are losers and won't play unless incentivized.

Some promotions are loyalty bonuses for existing customers, some are to lure in new customers, and some are to try to keep the losing players from giving up.

Of course, whatever they do, they still should spell it out up front in the T&Cs.