Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 05-15-2005, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like him

He's an idiot. Of course, that means he's the perfect role model for the 2+2 crowd. Well, maybe Scott Fishman. Its a toss-up.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like him

What do you guys think? Is giving up both testicles still a positive EV move to be as cool as Antonio?
Old 05-15-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Antonio the magician is my hero, i wish i can grow up to be like h

I heard that David Williams is dating the girl that plays the Matador's daughter on tilt. Now she is hot!
Old 05-15-2005, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard that David Williams is dating the girl that plays the Matador's daughter on tilt. Now she is hot!

[/ QUOTE ]

She is definitely HOT!!! If that's true, way to go David Williams. But this sounds like a myth honestly.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:02 PM

Antonio and Shannon Elizabeth...

I dont know which is funnier..that or that Barker dude from Blink 182 marrying that Playboy model...

I'll never understand that stuff...

You'll never see Brad Pitt with Rosie O'Donnell (even if she wasnt gay)
Old 05-15-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because us guys are really into physical appearance. Girls are more attracted to things like personality, fame, money, and power.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There's a long line of rockstars-in-their-minds at the door

[/ QUOTE ]

How a body waving bad boy can even attempt to understand someone who is a "rockstar-in-their mind" just shows how real he remains.

Hell, I commend him for not spitting on the fools in line and then slipping Cory and his boys a c-note each to give them all wedgies. Definitely can see how full of themselves posers can get to a dude like him who's just trying to keep it real. Could Chris Fergusson really tolerate this guy for a night out?

If he had a website detailing his day to day adventures, I would pay to read it...truly awesome stuff.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How a body waving bad boy can even attempt to understand someone who is a "rockstar-in-their mind" just shows how real he remains.

Hell, I commend him for not spitting on the fools in line and then slipping Cory and his boys a c-note each to give them all wedgies. Definitely can see how full of themselves posers can get to a dude like him who's just trying to keep it real. Could Chris Fergusson really tolerate this guy for a night out?

If he had a website detailing his day to day adventures, I would pay to read it...truly awesome stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

F*cking Hilarious [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

P.S. Does anybody else think it's funny that Chris "Jesus" Fergusen is going to a nightclub? I just can't picture it.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because us guys are really into physical appearance. Girls are more attracted to things like personality, fame, money, and power.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention physical appearance. Why do we let them vote, anyway?

Antonio is NOT a celebrity. As someone in college, I'd say very, very few people follow big poker pros. And even when many know ten or twenty big names, he is not one of them. I can't believe that any girls would know who he is in a club, let alone identify him by the wave. I'd notice poker pros in everyday situations, but no one who doesn't follow poker vehemontly would have no idea.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention physical appearance. Why do we let them vote, anyway?

Antonio is NOT a celebrity. As someone in college, I'd say very, very few people follow big poker pros. And even when many know ten or twenty big names, he is not one of them. I can't believe that any girls would know who he is in a club, let alone identify him by the wave. I'd notice poker pros in everyday situations, but no one who doesn't follow poker vehemontly would have no idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I wasn't calling Antonio a top pro. And by the way, Shannon Elizabeth is married to some rocker/biker looking dude, so the Antonio and Shannon Elizabeth thing is a myth. But I bet there are alot of people who've seen his face on TV, because so many people are watching poker these days. So for the young "betties" (that means girls in case you're NOT as cool as Antonio), I imagine that some of them have seen Antonio The Pimp Ass Magician, because their dads, guy friends, etc... might watch poker.