Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 04-24-2005, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Hey Joe

[ QUOTE ]
I got to know. What did you have when I folded face up ATs to your reraise? AK, JJ, 99 or J9o?

A year ago reading your posts I used to just think you were crazy, that was until I stopped playing weak tight [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I look forward to finding you in a limit game someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need some more of the action to remember, bet/raise sizes, was there a flop? Positions? and I'm sure I'll remember.

I am crazy,
Joe tall
Old 04-24-2005, 09:51 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Table 2: Zero Showdowns For THREE HOURS!!!!

Holy crap that was the tightest table I've ever seen. We barely made it to the river for chrissakes! I KNEW I should've opend up and played like a LAG mofo!

As soon as JoeTall, Myrtle and GhettoRat got some chips they began opening up with raises significantly more frequently.

I'm hoping the betting structure I'm proposing will encourage a bit more action early on, with 45 minute levels instead of 15 minutes.

Could use some input in the other thread about the structure I'm proposing, and the twist on the bounties that I mention.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Table 2: Zero Showdowns For THREE HOURS!!!!

We'll have to bring sleeping bags then. Remember it was over 3 hours before we eliminated even 1 player.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:12 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
We'll have to bring sleeping bags then. Remember it was over 3 hours before we eliminated even 1 player.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but now that we've gotten the first event out of the way, LunchBag.......er...MeatBag.........um......whatev er his name was, will bear that shame forever.

So now we can all loosen up and play like crazy. I figure with my structure giving you 45 minutes at 25/25, and 45 minutes at 25/50, and 45 minutes at 50/100, we should be able to see some calls and action flops with 5K starting chips. Instead of folding everything pre-flop for 3 hours.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True, but now that we've gotten the first event out of the way, LunchBag.......er...MeatBag.........um......whatev er his name was, will bear that shame forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lazymeatball. Why do you have such a problem with so common a name? Btw, wtf was he thinking going all-in with QQ? You can't win with that cheese.
Old 04-24-2005, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lazymeatball. Why do you have such a problem with so common a name? Btw, wtf was he thinking going all-in with QQ? You can't win with that cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

MunchyCrunchBall? Well, whatever his name, he certainly wasn't watching when JoeTall tried to call with Q/Q earlier in the day. If he had been paying attention he would've known it was a losing hand. Rookies, geesh
Old 04-25-2005, 12:56 AM

Default Re: Hey Joe

Let's see if I can think of this exactly. A few hands earlier I had called jstrgnr (to your left) all-in with ATs, he had TT. It was the 1st level of antes and blinds were 500/1000. This was about my 4th raise in the last orbit with no callers so far. I raise in early position 3500, I had been raising to 3000. We both had stacks over 10k and you made it between 8-10k to go. I folded ATs suited face up in the middle.

If you can't remember, no prob.
Old 04-25-2005, 01:06 AM

You typed that with your tongue while rubbing your nipples didn't you... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

The Rat
Old 04-25-2005, 02:15 AM

Default Re: Grandgnus Limit Hold \'Em Strategy: Learn From The Master

I'm NOT samoan goddammit!!
Old 04-25-2005, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You typed that with your tongue while rubbing your nipples didn't you... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

The Rat

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE PLAY POKAH!