Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2005, 05:10 PM

Default Re: mike

This is the position in front of the cutoff, 2 off of the button. In order for this position to exist, the game needs to be at least 5 handed(and it was 6 handed as I later stated). I'm sorry I wasn't more clear - I should've been - but before you go pretending like I made this seem like we were playing 3 handed you should go back and read the original post. Not sure why I'm responding to the moron "hogger" with this post...I meant to respond to bobbyi cordially but never got around to it. hogger's idiotic and self-righteous response prompted me to respond, for whatever reason.
-James

"MORON" - nice guy!
I wasted time responding to your original post b/c I thought you are new to short 100-200 and needed help.
Sorry I didn't pick up by the positions that it wasn't( you said it was short and I read on).
Now that I read on and some old posts - I see you don't need help you are a superstar!
AND BTW of coarse he won't pay off with less then a Queen, you can't even bet AA against him on the turn. So obviously the river was an easy fold based on your relationship.
Based on how you think this player plays you b/c of your past relationship tells me you are playing other hands way to week against him (full or short).
Can't believe I bothered to try to give you more advice. You are 100 times better player then most. You can just ignore it all!
Mike