Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 03-05-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: \"The Whore Lived Like a German\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
has killed plenty of innocent Iraqis in the name of God

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you show me any time Bush has stated he was doing something in the name of God? Im pretty sure you will come up with some standard propoganda excuse as to why you have no proof, but lets find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

link

"Bush said he did not remember asking the question of his father, former president George H.W. Bush, who fought Iraq in the 1991 Persian Gulf War. But, he added that the two had discussed developments in Iraq.

"You know he is the wrong father to appeal to in terms of strength. There is a higher father that I appeal to," Bush said."
Old 03-06-2005, 05:49 PM

[censored] these scumbag kooks, and [censored] you too Broken glass can. You would be against the Renaissance if it occured during your time. And you would be for the Nazis if you were born an aryan in Germany in say 1915. You are a sheep, and the reason evil and ignorant people are able to seize power.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In some small parts of the middle east, they have this honour tradition. It sill has nothing to do with Islam. People have committed crimes in the name of religion since the birth of man. I'm sure you can come up with many examples your self. These boys problably had large social problems and where frustrated. That we know, increase the risk of criminalty.

[/ QUOTE ]
I realize that this tradition isn't the common practice among muslims, but it is still disturbing that such a practice is condoned by many. The fact that there isn't a large outcry from the muslim world on these things is what disturbs many. If the Spanish Inquistition existed today and many Christians supported it, other religions/cultures would have every right to knock us.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:27 PM

Are you not familiar with the often quoted

[ QUOTE ]
"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did"

[/ QUOTE ]
from GW?
Old 03-06-2005, 09:43 PM

Im sure he is. I posted other quotes above.

Seether must be a big Fox News fan.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:40 PM

what I don't see is the "normal" muslims speaking out against this type of bizarre behavior. I don't see them speaking out against terrorists either.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what I don't see is the "normal" muslims speaking out against this type of bizarre behavior. I don't see them speaking out against terrorists either.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are an ignorant, complete moron.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:02 PM

*yawn* more bigotry against the muslim culture, what's new?

Are the KKK christian fanatics? They read from the bible during their ceremonies.

No culture is perfect, and the actions of a few individuals within a culture does not the whole culture make. If you think muslims commit more crimes and more herrendous ones than christians, than you have no idea how the world works.

60 years ago it was blacks, 80 years ago it was jews, 200 years ago it was indians. There's must be alot of fear inside of you guys.