Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2004, 01:59 PM

Default Re: TheBong\'s Quest - The Fresh Start!

OK, an absolutely great session after going back to the full ring tables. Which is pretty weird because I had my PokerTracker stop requesting HH on me (I had to shut party down and forgot to reset the autorequester) and I lost like 4 hours of HH. I started a new DB (hopefully no more problems or errors) and posted a great win the rest of the night. I feel completely comfortable back in the full rings too, seems that my strong hands are still getting the action they deserve, but I haven't seen any of the CRAZY plays you'll sometimes see in this 6 max. No time during the rest of the session after I went to the full rings did I come out of a pot that I'd lost going "I can't believe I lost that!", I was coming out going "NH".

Yes, you want to play weak opponents. These opponents were still weak, but their starting hand selection preflop seemed considerably better, yet they still played badly postflop. Maybe I just got lucky and picked the right tables? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Anyways I felt this to be an asset to me as I consider the best part of my game postflop play.

Anyways, I'll pull a couple of hands I lost out of the DB for discussion, and I'll post a fun one too. I don't really know what type of hands you guys want to see, but I'll post those, and I'll also post the current quest stats in the next post.

Thanks for reading.