Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2004, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Operation Boondoggle is finished.

Congratulations, bison!

I'm really glad that you've been so successful, especially considering all that you've done for the 2+2 community.

Following your example, I've set similar goals myself, as have many others. Considering that we have several benefits that you didn't (SSH, the influx of fish, and who knows what else), I'm hoping that I'll be able to accomplish them as well.

You already answered my next question: "what's next?" I've always wondered if the increased concentration required at the higher limits would prevent (or limit) multi-tabling to the point where it would be less beneficial to move up. From what you're saying, that's not the case, so I guess I'll be girding my loins for a long climb.

I started playing .05/.10 in March of this year and took my first tentative stabs at 2/4 last night. At the risk of sounding mauldlin, I don't think I would've been doing that without the help of you, your hand history poster, and the rest of the experienced 2+2'ers.

Thanks again and good luck!

Edit: Reformatted in paragraphs since something ate them the first time. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]