Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2004, 10:56 AM

Default ANSWERS NEEDED PLEASE

Might not be the corrent area, but I needed these answer fast, and I know this is the hardest hit area, so I am asking here.

I will be running a NO LIMIT TOURNEY today for a friend, and I had a few procedural questions. I don't have time to research the web, so I am asking here.

Betting:
1) All raises have to be at LEAST the size of the BB through the WHOLE OF THE HAND, right? Meaning that is the blinds are 50/100, all raises, on all streets, to the river, have to be at LEAST in 100 increments, right?

2) An ALL-IN that is not at LEAST 1/2 the size of the last bet, even if it is MORE THEN that last raise or bet, is NOT COUNTED as an active, reraise openning raise, correct? So a bet of 100, and an all in of 125 does not open betting up to a raise, so no one can raise unless they have never acted, or there was a raise and a reraise of thier last bet before the all-in acted.

Procedures:
1) When do you color up? When the smaller chips are no longer needed to complete the SB and all bets can also be covered without the use of the smaller chips? I would assume this comes at certain levels in the game, I just don't have the time to check this am.

2) What are the easiest and most fair way to handle the color-up? I have heard of the chip-race, but how is that done?

Anything else?:
1) Is there any other wierd rule that I might need to know that you guys have run into in a home tourney on a regular basis that I might want to know?

Thanks y'all for ALL AND ANY help you can be!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(Sorry for any type-os or spelling errors -- I am in a supper hurry!)