Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2004, 04:45 PM

Default Flush On The Turn -- Now What?

10-20 local B&M

UTG solid player limps,UTG+1 limps, MP tricky LAP limps, I limp in the CO with T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], SB and BB limp. 6 players -- 6 small bets.

Flop is J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Blinds check, UTG bets out, UTG+1 calls, tricky MP calls, I raise, blinds fold, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP calls. 4 players -- 14 small bets.

Turn is K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP bets, I call (?!?). UTG raises, UTG+1 folds, MP folds, I call (?!?). Two players -- 13 big bets.

River is a 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG bets, I call.

I think my turn smooth call was suspect, I was hoping to bring along the two players to my left. But it also did not charge the maximum to a player with a solo diamond. Is a raise on the turn the right play. And what do I do after a reraise from UTG. Also, what do I do against the check-raise as happened in the game. Thanks.