Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2004, 11:31 PM

Default end of rakeback deals?

On party's affiliate section they have a new list titled "DONT TRY IT"

Recently, party has cut down its expenses in all areas. They have fired the props (myself included), cancelled the account interest and raised the rake. Seems like a trend to me.

What is there biggest expense? Affiliates by a longshot. Whats the best way to cut costs of said affiliates? Make sure that each affiliate is abiding strictly to the affiliate T&C and shut down those that are not. There are two main areas that are being abused.

1. Playing under your own tracker. If you have several people signed up under you, it might be difficult for party to come after you. Here they run the risk of losing several players just to stop one person from getting their rakeback.

2. Rakeback schemes. If you are an affiliate that has 50 trackers, and only one signup under each one, how long after they decide to clean up their affiliate problem do you think your affiliate account will last? They are certainly not brilliant at Party, but anyone can figure this one out. If you are playing under a rakeback scheme, what happens to your account then?

Also, I guarantee that after the first couple rakeback accounts are closed, the slimy affiliates out there will say their account has been closed as well, even if has not.

Tuco.

*disclaimer* Im an affiliate. I dont do rakebacks. I dont want any of you to sign up under me.