Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2004, 11:28 AM

Default Over aggressive vs LAG?

Party 15/30 10 handed, the button in this hand is LAG, 32% VP$IP with 13% PFR% and he's already steaming at me since I "sucked out" on the river when an Ace came to help my AK vs his JJ.

I'm in the CO-1 and dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] its folded to me and I open raise CO folds Button 3 bets, blinds fold and I call.

Were heads up and the flop is 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I check he bets I call.

Turn is the 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] giving me an open ended straight draw and a nut flush draw and I check raise him. Button pauses for a few seconds and calls, I'm fairly certain he just has overcards at this point.

River is a 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I bet. At this point I felt like I had to follow thru with my semi bluff to win the pot. I'll post his action and results later.

Opinions on all streets welcome.