Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2004, 08:57 AM

Default A bunch of questions about rakebacks

Hi,

I'm sure these questions have been asked before but I haven't been able to find answers and since I saw a thread about rakeback when you already have accounts at PP here earlier I decided I should start figuring out whats up before I miss out too much. I apologize if it's been asked a million times before.

Basically I've only played online for a couple of months but I love it and play quite a lot. When I started out I signed up for most of the big sites in order to take advantage of the signup-bonuses to build my initial bankroll. I think the only major site I haven't signed up for is Party Poker actually (because I've been too lazy to grab a different computer and I already have empire installed).

Lately I've been thinking of signing up with PP anyway to get as many reload-possibilities as possible since they can still make a decent difference to me while Im trying to move up the limits.

Now to the question(s):

1) If I will keep playing like I do now a rakeback-deal is more or less a must, right?

2) Should I "save" Party Poker for that, ie not sign up to get some bonuses now?

3) Is it worth getting a deal now or should I wait until I play at higher limits, will this get me a "better" deal?

4) Should I try to get a rakeback-deal at another place instead even though I already have an account there (I dont know if this is possible). I know very little about the deals but I think I've read that the best deals are made with affiliates of Empire and I already have an account there?

5) I'm in SB and have JJ. 5 limpers, do I raise? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thank you very much for all replies and once again I'm sorry if it's been asked a million times before.