Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2004, 09:11 PM

Default Question for syntax and other Zerorake supporters

I know I should be shot for starting another Zerorake thread but I really want some answers here.

[ QUOTE ]
Just The Facts wrote:
I still want to know where the missing players are. That is a huge concern when looking at the context. The reason given the other day was because they all got free money or something. Did all 50 lose it, and therefore there is only the original 8? That's spooky.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to see your answer to this syntax also. Please come up with a logical explanation if you can. And I do not want to hear "these player are so excited about this new concept that they behave very erratically."

I think this is the most distrubing aspect of the site so far. More distrubing than the possible Dutch Boyd connection. Mike Haven even said the play was similar to Propoker. And we learned from the Propoker bonuses if something sounds too good to be true, well it probably is. Interestingly, Propoker also heavily advertised in cardplayer.

Ironically, becasue of Mike Haven's post, I almost made a deposit to see if I can beat the games, but the mistery players went missing. Oh what time zone is Korea in by the way?

And one more thing. We know rake sucks but the at least it makes it very unlikely that the site will take off with your deposits. Think of it as insurance.