Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2004, 04:32 PM

Default Zerorake.com- Revolutionary for online poker players

I posted a reply to this affect in a thread, but thought I'd post it here also.

How could any serious online player have anything negative to say about a new site that offers players an opportunity to save hundreds of millions per year in rakes? This is a revolutionary shift in tide for online players.

We have the chance to keep hundreds of millions in our pockets that was being drained by rake each year. This is a huge opportunity to change our fortunes. If it fails, we may never see another chance in the future. The people who risked the startup capital to get this new venture off the ground are of course taking a chance. I add, they are taking the chance without much of a return when considering how much a successful raked site could make. They are offering us an opportunity like we've never seen before.

If we let it fail, we are the losers. If we let if fail, we don't understand what rake really does to our results. If we let it fail, we will always be the placid sheep that raked sites want us to be. While they make billions off our play in the decades to come, we will always wonder why we didn't take our opportunity when we had it.

I've decided to join and support zerorake.com, starting today. If I have to sit at a table alone for ten hours, so be it. But I will be there all the way weather it works or not. I could never live with myself if I didn't at least do my part.