Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2004, 07:15 AM

Default $45 if you guess right

i think this is the jackpot - someone tell me if it isnt

i turned full time gambler today - i was changing positions at work and domestic resposibilities were pressing so i negotiated a year off - she who must be obeyed is going back to work full time as opposed to part time - for some years she has humbled me as the primary bread winner (she is a partner in a big law firm) - i have decided to commence a quest - i will defeat the cash cows capacity to earn - $500US a day should be enough

she who must be obeyed has scoffed at the plan - she has wagered a bridge junket to europe for 2-3 weeks next april (i have also undertaken to re-aquire the capacity to make chocolate self saucing pudding - i doubt anybody here can help me with that but if i'm wrong please advise)

so many chooks this week - this chook was an extreme variety - play virtually every hand regardless of cost and keep calling in case your in front was the game plan - he cleaned up in impressive fashion

77 UTG - i raise and super chook in the cutoff calls as do both blinds

flop is 5d 9h Qh - checked to me and i bet - chook calls and both blinds fold

turn is 8c - bet/call

river is Kc - i stupidly checked (it was a clear value bet regardless of the result) - chook bet and i called

stripsqueez - chickenhawk